The Arthritis Newsletter
The Arthritis Newsletter is produced quarterly by the Arthritis Patient Advisory Board to keep the public informed of advances in arthritis research and to share related stories.
It is written by people like you and me to bring arthritis research to life.
COVID-19 Vaccines: What you Need to Know
Canadians started receiving COVID-19 vaccines on December 14, 2020. The vaccine rollout sparked hope, but also raised fears and questions.
Our scientific director, Dr. Diane Lacaille, offers answers.
2021 ARThritis Soirée
Arthritis Research Canada’s signature event will celebrate its 8th year of creating awareness and raising funds for life-changing arthritis research in a new, virtual format. Allowing us to welcome guests from across Canada and beyond.
What is Arthritis Research?
Our research addresses the challenges people with arthritis face with the end goal of improving their overall quality of life. What does that look like in action? A couple of our scientists weigh in to give you an idea.
Arthritis Patients Patiently Await COVID-19 Vaccine
“I will wait patiently for my vaccine, but I would love my turn and everyone’s turn to be here right now.” A patient with autoimmune arthritis talks pandemic life and vaccine hopes.
I have a Compromised Immune System. How Could COVID-19 Affect Me?
Living with an autoimmune inflammatory disease? Want to know how infections, like COVID-19, affect you? Senior scientist, Dr. Paul Fortin, has launched a study to find out just that.
- Responding to COVID-19
- Stop OsteoARthritis (SOAR)
- 2021 ARThritis Soirée: Tickets Available Now!
- Making it Work™: Helping people with inflammatory forms of arthritis at work
- Arthritis Research Canada/Arthrite-recherche Canada names new executive director
- Fighting fatigue using a physical activity intervention
- The Impact of Antimalarial Drugs in Arthritis Patients Exposed to COVID-19
- Support Arthritis Research
- Attend the 2021 ARThritis Soirée