The Arthritis Newsletter
The Arthritis Newsletter is produced quarterly by the Arthritis Patient Advisory Board to keep the public informed of advances in arthritis research and to share related stories.
It is written by people like you and me to bring arthritis research to life.
2021 ARThritis Soirée
Thank you! The first-ever virtual version of the event raised over $315,000 to support life-changing arthritis research.
Yoga for Arthritis
Looking for a way to get active? Consider yoga! It’s gentle, low-impact and research shows it can improve strength, joint flexibility, and even mood.
Meet Sandra Sova
She’s lived with rheumatoid arthritis her whole life but it’s not holding her back. In fact, she’s now a driving force for arthritis awareness.
Experts Join Forces for Arthritis Research
New Quebec centre unites Arthritis Research Canada scientists, researchers from other disciplines, students, patients, physicians and more for an important cause: arthritis research.
- Arthritis Wellness Conversations
- First-ever Virtual ARThritis Soirée Sees Big Success
- Tips for Summer Fun in the Sun
- Exploring the Health Benefits of Everyday Activities for People with Inflammatory Arthritis
- Preventing Complications with Improved Physical Activity: Can Self-Monitoring Technologies Help?
- Knee Osteoarthritis and Running