Host an Event
Arthritis Research Canada greatly appreciates the support of individuals, organizations and businesses who are willing to host fundraising events to benefit arthritis research. These events are considered Third Party Events, meaning event hosts are responsible for the planning, promotion and expense.
Events help raise awareness and funds to advance arthritis research
Please click the image to download our idea guide for hosting events at work.
Fundraising is a great team-building exercise! Rally your colleagues for some fun, while also raising funds for much needed arthritis research!
Need ideas? Talk to us.
Please click the image to download our idea guide for hosting events in your community.
Public events – from pub nights to golf tournaments – are a great opportunity to engage with your community and those who share a passion for your cause. The awareness and funds raised by these events directly support life-changing arthritis research.
Please click the image to download our idea guide for hosting events at home.
Looking to make your next BBQ or dinner party an opportunity to benefit arthritis research? Simply asking your guests to bring a filled out pledge form, instead of potato salad, can have a huge impact on the lives of those with arthritis.
A few quick notes
Please check the following guidelines to ensure your event complies with Arthritis Research Canada’s third party event policies and procedures. These guidelines are meant to help you hold a successful event and to protect Arthritis Research Canada’s brand and reputation.
What Arthritis Research Canada CAN do for you
- Offer advice on the planning of your event
- Approve the use of the Arthritis Research Canada logo
- A personalized event fundraising page
- Promote your event through social media
- Have your event listed on the Arthritis Research Canada website
- Provide Arthritis Research Canada branded event materials (as available)
- Send acknowledgement letters to individuals who make a donation directly to Arthritis Research Canada
- Issue tax receipts (in accordance with Canada Revenue Agency rules and regulations)
What Arthritis Research Canada CANNOT do for you
- Guarantee Arthritis Research Canada representative, staff or volunteer support on the day of the event or leading up to your event. Please let us know about your event as early as possible, so that we can do our best to accommodate your request
- Share access to Arthritis Research Canada’s donor contact information
- Fund or reimburse any expenses resulting from the planning and execution of your third party event
- Allow Arthritis Research Canada to be represented as a sponsor or organizer of the event.
- Guarantee attendance
- Solicit sponsorship revenue
Ready to host an event?
We’d love to hear about it! Please fill out the form below.
To submit this form via fax, download the form here and fax to 604-207-4059