The Arthritis NewsletterSummer 2021
Sun Smart Guide
Living with arthritis? Don’t fear the dog days of summer. We’ve got some tips to get you ready to kick back, relax and enjoy the warmer months.
2021 ARThritis Soirée
Thank you! The first-ever virtual version of the event raised over $315,000 to support life-changing arthritis research.
Yoga for Arthritis
Looking for a way to get active? Consider yoga! It’s gentle, low-impact and research shows it can improve strength, joint flexibility, and even mood.
Meet Sandra Sova
She’s lived with rheumatoid arthritis her whole life but it’s not holding her back. In fact, she’s now a driving force for arthritis awareness.
Experts Join Forces for Arthritis Research
New Quebec centre unites Arthritis Research Canada scientists, researchers from other disciplines, students, patients, physicians and more for an important cause: arthritis research.
- First-ever Virtual ARThritis Soirée Sees Big Success
- Tips for Summer Fun in the Sun
- Exploring the Health Benefits of Everyday Activities for People with Inflammatory Arthritis
- Preventing Complications with Improved Physical Activity: Can Self-Monitoring Technologies Help?
- Knee Osteoarthritis and Running
- Arthritis Wellness Conversations