Arthritis Research Canada (“ARC”) shall be awarding two (2) tickets to the 2018 ARThritis Soirée worth approximately $690.00 CAD in value (the “Prize”) to the winner of a random draw to be held at noon on Monday, May 14, 2018 (the “Contest”).
Entry to the Contest will be available for the ARThritis Soirée to be held by ARC on May 17, 2018 at The Roof, Hotel Vancouver in Vancouver, British Columbia (the “Event”).
- There is no purchase requirement to be an entrant (an “Entrant”) in the Contest. A person may be eligible for one (1) entry in the Contest by: (a) commenting and liking the Facebook post on Arthritis Research Canada’s Facebook page by 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) on May 13, 2018.
- Entrant must be 19 years of age or older.
- Odds of an Entrant winning the Contest will be the percentage calculated by: dividing 1 by the number of total Entrants in the Contest multiplied by 100%.
- ARC or its designated Contest judges have the discretion to reject any Contest entry in its sole discretion.
- The winner of the Contest will be randomly selected from the entries in the Contest by a draw to be held at noon on Monday, May 17, 2018 at ARC (5591 No. 3 Road, Richmond, BC V6X 2C7).
- The winner of the Contest will be announced on Monday, May 17, 2018 immediately following the draw and will be contacted by ARC via a Facebook post announcement and/or private message.
- The winner of the Contest will be required to correctly answer a skill testing question before the Prize will be awarded. If the winner fails to correctly answer the skill testing question, he or she will not be entitled to the Prize and another winner of the Contest will be randomly selected from the remaining entries in the Contest by ARC at noon on the next business day thereafter.
ARC shall be awarding the Prize on an “as is” basis and ARC does not make or give any representation, warranty or condition of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to the Prize.
In no event will ARC, its directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors or affiliates be liable for any damages, claims or losses, whatsoever with respect to the Prize or the use thereof; damages for loss of profits or revenue, loss of use, or technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions or interruptions; indirect, consequential or special damages; contribution, indemnity or set-off in respect of any claims; any damages whatsoever relating to third-party products, materials, goods or services; any damages whatsoever relating to interruption, delays, errors or omissions; or damages, claims or losses relating to the illegal use of the Prize; any damages, claims or losses arising as a result of the negligence of ARC, its directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors or affiliates.
For any support, questions or inquiries regarding the Prize, please visit https://arthritissoiree.ca/
By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless ARC, the contest judge(s), ARC’s affiliates and directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the Prize.
Please note: the 2018 ARThritis Soirée is being held in Vancouver and the Prize is awarded as is. No travel or accommodation costs are included.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.